Welcome to Florida Keys Jetpacks, the official jetpack flight center of the Keys and Key West!
The most exciting watersports activity in the Florida Keys is in Islamorada! With Florida Keys Jetpacks, anyone can experience the thrill of flying the Jetlev water powered jetpacks of foot mounted Flyboard boots jetpack! The jet pack systems are amazingly easy to fly with almost no physical effort required from the pilot. In fact, most first time pilots are flying over the water in under 3 minutes thanks to our highly specialized training system!
Ideally situated halfway between Miami / Fort Lauderdale and Key West at MM84 in Islamorada, jetpack adventures with Florida Keys Jetpacks is the ultimate activity to complete your unforgettable Keys / South Florida vacation!
Call to make your Jetpack, Jetblade, Flyboard, or Jetovator reservation with us, and discover your inner secret agent!
Qualifications to Fly:
- Be between 4’9” and 7’0″ in height
- Be between 85 and 350 pounds in weight
- Have good vision
- Be able to understand the instructor in English
- Be prepared to be in the water
Average Driving Times to Flight Zone:
- Miami: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- Ft Lauderdale: 1 Hour 45 minutes
- Homestead & Florida City: 45 minutes
- Ocean Reef: 45 Minutes
- Key Largo: 15 Minutes
- Tavernier: 10 Minutes
- Marathon: 30 Minutes
- Key West/ Lower Keys: 1 Hour 45 Minute