Welcome to TikiJet! Islamorada’s Only Jetpack Adventure!
The most exciting watersports activity in the Florida Keys in now in Islamorada! With Tiki Jet, anyone can experience the thrill of flying the Jetlev, the world’s first water powered jetpack! The jet pack system is amazingly easy to fly with almost no physical effort required from the pilot. In fact, most first time pilots are flying in approximately 3 minutes thanks to our highly specialized training system!
Ideally situated halfway between Miami / Fort Lauderdale and Key West at MM84 in Islamorada, jetpack adventures with Tiki Jet is the ultimate activity to complete your unforgettable Florida Keys / South Florida vacation!
Make your Jetpack or Flyboard reservation with Tiki Jet and discover your inner secret agent!
Qualifications to Fly:
- Be between 4’9” and 7’0″ in height
- Be between 85 and 350 pounds in weight
- Have good vision
- Be able to understand the instructor in English
- Be prepared to be in the water
Average Driving Times to Flight Zone:
- Miami: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- Ft Lauderdale: 1 Hour 45 minutes
- Homestead: 45 minutes
- Key Largo: 15 Minutes
- Marathon: 30 Minutes
- Key West/ Lower Keys: 1 Hour 45 Minute